Halloween Fog Machine with Remote Control
1byone Halloween Fog Machine with Wired Remote Control, 400-Watt Fog Machine, Black If you want to decorate your yard with all manners of creepy pieces, the best way to really showcase them is to have your fog machine surround them with its ghostly mist. Hide the machine in a place where it can’t be seen
1byone Halloween Fog Machine with Wired Remote Control, 400-Watt Fog Machine, Black
If you want to decorate your yard with all manners of creepy pieces, the best way to really showcase them is to have your fog machine surround them with its ghostly mist. Hide the machine in a place where it can’t be seen and then click the remote to send out a blast of fog when visitors get close.
Is this the fog machine you have been looking for? We have several different kinds of fog machines, timer remote control & new Wireless Remote Controllers, just feel free to choose!
Power Sources: Input AC 120V 60Hz
Power Consumption: 400W
Warm Up Time: 3-5 Minutes
Tank Capacity: 300ml(0.079 gal)
Fog Output: 2000CFM
Output Distance: 2.5M
Outline Size: 250 x 191.5 x 114mm(9.84 x 7.54 x 4.49 in)
Fuse: 5A, 125V
How to Use
Before using the fog machine, you have to prepare Fog Liquid(not included)
1.Put this product onto a clean, flat, and solid surface that is close to the power socket
2.Unscrew the lid on the tank by turning it counterclockwise and pour the Fog Liquid inside. Do not spill Fog Liquid onto the machine body and do not overfill. If liquid gets into the Fog Machine, leave it to be dry completely before plugging in. Do not cut, pinch, or break the tube connected through the tank lid. Screw the lid clockwise to the tank tightly. Always make sure there is enough Fog Liquid in the tank before using the Fog Machine
3.Connect the machine with corresponding power socket.
4.Warm-up time is approximately 4-5 minutes. When fully heated, the Wired Control Indication Light will turn on and the Fog Machine will be ready to produce and spray fog
5.Set the On/Off Switch to On position, the nozzle will start spraying fog. Set it to Off position, spraying will stop
6.Turn off the machine before refilling the fog machine
- Consumption & Size-400W, Power Sources: input AC 120V 60Hz, Fog Output: 2000CFM(cubic ft per minute), Outline Size: 250 x 191.5 x 114 mm(9.84 x 7.54 x 4.49 in),Warm-Up Time: 4-5 Minutes. A 6.5 ft.(2M) wired remote included.
- Material & Safe Wire-8.2ft(2.5M), Fuse: 5A, 125V. Tank Capacity: 300ml(0.079 gal),uses only water based fog juice. CE, RoHS and ETL approval, ABS environmental materials, safer metal wire.
- Convenient Hose Drain-Features a hose drain for indoor use. Weighs in at 4.7 pound, so it’s easy to transport to your gigs.
- Considerable Thick Fog-Creates enough thick fog to fill a room about two garage size requiring no fans to disperse. Delivers fog density outputs. It is normal if there is condensation on the nozzle of the Fog Machine.
- Wireless Remote Supported-If you need a remote for special effect or controllable time, purchase our Wireless Remote & Timer Remote.